Everyone who helped to make Kobold Adventure, be it by donating or by contributing, is listed here. My deepest gratitude goes out to each and every single one of you. Thank you for doing your part. Thank you for making Kobold Adventure possible. Thank you for believing in not only the project, but in the concept of a choose your own adventure game featuring kobolds.
The people who made the game.
These guys wrote scenes or contributed images that made it into the game itself. Hover over their tiles to see what they made. If you want to try your hand at contributing to the game, check out the contribution guide.
Everyone who ever donated to Kobold Adventure's Patreon. If you want to be on this list, check out Kobold Adventure's Patreon.
Patreon is the primary website funding the development of Kobold Adventure. Thanks to it, I can spend my time on the game instead of begging for money on the streets or giving cheap blowjobs in dark and shady alleyways. Be sure to check out Patreon, and Kobold Adventure's page on it!
Draw.io is the free, online diagram tool used to create all of the scene trees for Kobold Adventure. Furthermore, its XML-via-URL loading capability is what makes the aMap feature possible. I can highly recommend it for anything related to graphmaking (especially the offline desktop version). You can check it out at https://www.draw.io/.
Freesound is a pretty nifty website where you can get a bunch of high quality sound files for free. Since I am too dumb and unskilled to create my own audio, most of the stuff I use comes from there. Be sure to give credit where credit is due if you end up using Freesound yourself!
Here are soundtracks included in the game, and who they were made by. Most of them fall under the Creative Commons Attribution license. All audio below not originally in .mp3 format can be presumed to have been converted to it.
- tension.wav by ERH.
- Dark Ambience.wav by PatrickLieberkind.
- MemoryMoon_pad-luminize.wav by suonho.
- Desert Simple.wav by Proxima4.
- Water Dripping in Cave.wav by Sclolex.
- Water, Pouring, A.wav by InspectorJ.
- Sadness cosmo.mp3 by Bruno_ph.
- Slow Orchestra - Bittersweet Goodbyes by joshuaempyre.
- Desolated Field.mp3 by SoundFlakes.
- Guitar chord.wav by SeryLis.
- friendlyguitarsound_j008b.wav by j008b.
- click.wav by creek23.
- kleiner_reverse.wav by Anton.
- Cave Drips by everythingsounds.
- Coins 1 by ProjectsU012.
- Dark01.mp3 by arashta.
- Ending by ValentinSosnitskiy.
- Road to purple sky - Guitar Loop.wav by Vagaar.
- gitarrenklimper.aif by keinzweiter.
- Decline by Kevin Macleod.